What Upcoming Reviews to Expect in the Next Weeks and Months
We can’t believe the year 2022 is three-quarters over. It seems like just yesterday we were coming up with our New Year’s Resolutions. We had so many plans! Well, the year is not over yet.
You can look for the books listed below to be reviewed in the next three months or so.
Upcoming Reviews from Introvert Reader:
- Midnight Angel by Lisa Kleypas
- Gentle Warrior by Julie Garwood
- Murmur of Rain by Patricia Vaughan
- Love Conquers All by Roseanne Williams
Up coming Reviews from Blue Falcon:
- Hearts Enchanted by Penelope Neri
- Forbidden Ecstasy by Janelle Taylor
- River of Love by F. Rosanne Bittner
We’ll try to get at least one Gothic and one paranormal read in before Halloween:
On deck are:
- My Name Is Clary Brown by Charlotte Keppel
- Midnight Kiss by Nancy Gideon
And of course, don’t forget about Christmas! We have an upcoming review for a Harlequin Presents romance to get to.
- Christmas with a Stranger by Catherine Spencer
What do you think of our list of upcoming books to be reviewed? Do you have any romance novels you’d like to see discussed on Sweet Savage Flame? If so, let us know in the comments.
As always, please drop us a line and let’s talk romance!