Here is Sweet Savage Flame’s wrap-up for March 2023 featuring links to our articles, romance reviews, and Covers of the Week posts.
March 2023 Posts
It’s a new month! For your convenience, we’ve created a wrap-up of Sweet Savage Flame‘s posts in March 2023.
Romance Book Reviews Posted
The following list consists of the romance novels we reviewed last month.
- [1 Mar] Elusive as the Unicorn by Carole Mortimer ★★½
- [6 Mar] Tazia's Torment by ★★★
- [8 Mar] The Judas Kiss by Sally Wentworth ★★★★★
- [13 Mar] Reckless Heart by Lois Arvin Walker ★★
- [20 Mar] Waves of Passion by Casey Stuart ★
- [27 Mar] Lord Carew's Bride by Mary Balogh ★★★★½
- [29 Mar] Wanton Splendor by Bobbi Smith ★★★★
These are the articles, quizzes, lists, puzzles, and other romance or book-related blog posts we wrote or reposted last month.
- [14 Mar] Top Ten Tuesday: Our Spring 2023 To-Be-Read List
- [15 Mar] To DNF or Finish the Book? A Reader’s Dilemma
- [18 Mar] Free Printable Reading Log and Planner for 2023
- [19 Mar] Breaking News: Bertrice Small’s Skye O’Malley Is Coming to Apple TV+ as a New Series
- [20 Mar] Happy Spring & Vernal Equinox Spring 2023
- [21 Mar] Top Ten Tuesday: Bookish People I’d Like to Meet
- [28 Mar] Top Ten Tuesday: 10 Books for People Who Like…Mary Balogh
- [30 Mar] Sweet Savage Flame Celebrates Our 2-Year Blogiversary
Covers of the Week Posted
As always, we publish our favorite Covers of the Week every Sunday. These are the posts for the month gone by. You can also access the past Covers of the Week via the main menu at the top of every page.
- [3 Mar] Covers of the Week #93: Irish Roses
- [12 Mar] Covers of the Week #94: Couples in Bed
- [19 Mar] Covers of the Week #95: Spring Flowers
- [26 Mar] Covers of the Week #96: Steve Assel
What do you think about our March 2023 wrap-up of Sweet Savage Flame’s posts? Are there reviews, covers, or articles you’d like to see in the future?
Please drop us a comment, and let’s talk romance.
Subscribe via e-mail to receive notifications from Sweet Savage Flame and be eligible to win 3 Harlequin Temptation category romances from the '90s.