All these links will be added to the Links menu above.
- Happy Harlequin Harlots and Kiss My Mills and Boons provides many discussions about your favorite category romances.
- Historical-Romances.com is a wonderful site for historical romance aficionados.
- I recommended the Rob Imes Blog in the first Link-o-Rama post. It is so amazing and well-researched, I’m recommending it again!
- First, he’s done a splendid job compiling The Family Tree of Paperback Books. I’ll be sure to link this as well in the Publishers section.
- Also, check out his Guide to Category Romance Series 1965-1989. The ~1970-2000 era in romance novels we focus on overlaps with this guide. So it’s a valuable reference for category romance.
This outrageous podcast, The Bodice Tipplers, reviews romances from all eras and genres:
Look for beautiful Harlequin covers at Vintage Harlequin Romance Cover Art
Every day @ArtOfTheClinch tweets out a gorgeous clinch cover.
Let Us Know Your Opinion!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]
Win 3 Harlequin Books!
Subscribe via e-mail to receive notifications from Sweet Savage Flame and be eligible to win 3 Harlequin Temptation category romances from the '90s.