New Articles & In-Depth Historical Analysis
In this new year, we’ll be busy with more reviews, articles, and information about your favorite old-school romance novels. We’ll try to keep up with the great momentum of 2021 that brought us here. What’s on the horizon for this year?
One new addition you can look forward to in the upcoming weeks and months includes a dedicated page for romance cover models, both male & female. We’re going beyond Fabio!
Look for more cover artists, publishers, and romance trivia.
Upcoming Book Reviews
Some of the books that we will review in 2022 include:
- Sweet Savage Love by Rosemary Rogers
- It’s only proper that we review the book we adopted half our name from! This legendary romance helped launch the historical romance craze, along with Kathleen Woodiwiss’ The Flame and The Flower.
- Shanna by Kathleen E. Woodiwiss
- Speaking of Mrs. Woodiwiss, we’re going to be reading and reviewing Shanna.
- Gentle Warrior by Julie Garwood
- Julie Garwood’s first romance has beeen sitting on our shelves waiting to be read
- Fires of Winter by Johanna Lindsey
- We’ll be reviewing the books we listed on our list of 15 Old School Romances That Revolutionized The Genre. This is one of our favorites.
- Captive Passions by Fern Michaels
- This whacktastic bodice ripper is too juicy to not share with the world!
- Midnight Angel by Lisa Kleypas
- Lisa Kleypas, is perhaps the biggest name in historical romance, and has been for many years. We’ll be searching for more of her 1990s book to review.
- More Diana Palmer, Nora Roberts, Linda Duncan & other popular contemporary authors.
- More Dueling Reviews
- More diverse settings & eras
- New category lines
What Would You Like To See?
Are there any books you’d like us to review? What articles would you like to be posted? Let us know in the comments.